Mileage Services Terms and Conditions
1. Transfer Miles, Extend Miles and Multiply Miles are offered by Loylogic ("Loylogic", "we", "us", "our") who will be the contractual partner to the customers.
2. Members of the Miles & More Programme ("Members"), operated by Miles & More GmbH ("MMG") and Deutsche Lufthansa AG ("DLH"), may, subject to payment of the fee specified on the Mileage Services by Loylogic website and the terms and conditions below, transfer their Miles & More Award Miles ("Miles") to other Members ("Transfer Miles"), extend the validity of their Miles by up to 36 months ("Extend Miles") or increase the Miles they can earn on eligible purchases ("Multiply Miles").
3. For Transfer Miles: a minimum of 500 Miles and a maximum of 100,000 Miles may be transferred per transaction. A maximum of 100,000 Miles may be transferred per calendar year. Transferred Miles are valid for 36 months from the date of transfer.
4. For Extend Miles: Members must have a minimum of 500 Miles that are due to expire at the end of a quarter to qualify for this offer. Members may extend all of their Miles that are due to expire in the current quarter per transaction. There is no limit to the number of Miles that may be extended in a calendar year. For Members who are in a Mileage Pool, the rules of Mileage Pooling also apply when using Extend Miles. In the event that Miles from various Members of the Mileage Pool expire in the relevant quarter, Extend Miles will extend the oldest Miles due to expire from the Mileage Pool by at least 36 additional months and credit them to the account of the Extend Miles user. This is independent of the account on which the Miles were previously held. Pool Members may use the extended Miles in accordance with the Mileage Pooling Rules afterwards. Further information about Mileage Pooling can be found here. If extended Miles are not redeemed for an award in the mileage account within 36 months of being extended they expire by the end of the next quarter, unless a longer deadline is announced through the Miles & More communication channels. The date and amount of the expired Miles will be indicated separately in the Miles & More account information or in the member’s individual online mileage account at least one quarter before the expiry date concerned.
5. For Multiply Miles: Members may choose a curated subscription or set up the multiply level, miles limit and duration at the time of purchase.
6. After successful completion of the payment transaction, transferred Miles will usually be credited into the other Member's account, within no more than 3 business days. Extended miles will be extended within no more than 3 business days. Multiplied miles will be credited to a Member’s statement along with their base award Miles once their activity is completed.
7. Once an order is placed, there is no right to cancel or request a refund of the transfer or extend fee and the Miles transaction cannot be reversed. After signing up to the multiply miles service, there is no right to cancel or request a refund of the paid Multiply Miles subscription fee and the transaction cannot be reversed, however no further fees will be charged after the cancellation date.
8. The usage of Miles is subject to the Miles & More terms and conditions.
9. In order to process Mileage Services transactions, Members are required to provide their personal data including name, email address and payment card information to Loylogic. Further information can be found in our privacy notice.
10. Members with tier level Senator and HON Circle Member may not overdraw their Miles & More account for using Transfer Miles.
11. Loylogic shall not be liable for any disruption during the transaction, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption, reasonable effort shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the transaction.
12. Loylogic reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the opportunity to transfer, extend or multiply miles without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by Loylogic shall not entitle any Member to any claim or compensation against Loylogic, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
13. These "Terms and Conditions" shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Members hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Zurich, Switzerland in all disputes arising out of or relating to Transfer Miles. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, affects a Member’s rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
14. Loylogic reserves the right to reinstate, reverse or remove any Miles debited from or credited into a Member’s account incorrectly by MMG or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
15. Any queries relating to Mileage Services transactions may be submitted to contact us. This link contains a form to be filled and submitted to Loylogic by the Member.
16. Loylogic reserves the right at its sole discretion to vary or amend any of the Terms and Conditions herein at any time, without any prior notice, with effect for all following transactions.
17. Payment card transactions are processed by Loylogic Inc, Seestrasse 78, 8703 Erlenbach, Switzerland.