Mileage Services Terms and Conditions
1. Transfer Miles is an offer made by Loylogic (“Loylogic”, “we”, “us”, “our”) who will be contractual partner to the customers.
2. Members of the Miles & More Programme (“Members”), operated by Miles & More GmbH (“MMG”) and Deutsche Lufthansa AG (“DLH”), may, subject to payment of the transfer fee specified on Mileage Service by Loylogic website, transfer their Miles & More Award Miles (“Miles”) to other Members.
3. A minimum of 1000 Miles and a maximum of 35,000 Miles may be transferred per transaction.
4. Members may transfer or receive a transfer of a maximum of 35,000 Miles per calendar year.
5. After successful completion of the payment transaction, the Miles will usually be credited into the other Member’s account within no more than 3 business days by MMG.
6. Once Miles have been transferred, the transfer fee is non-refundable and the Miles transaction cannot be reversed.
7. The usage of Miles is subject to the Miles & More terms and conditions
8. In order to process Transfer Miles transactions, Members are required to provide their personal data including name, email address and payment card information to Loylogic. Further information can be found in our privacy notice
9. Members with tier level Senator and HON Circle Member may not overdraw their Miles & More account for using Transfer Miles.
10. Loylogic shall not be liable for any disruption during the Transfer Miles transaction, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption, reasonable effort shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the transaction.
11. Loylogic reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the opportunity to transfer Miles without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by Loylogic shall not entitle any Member to any claim or compensation against Loylogic, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
12. These "Terms and Conditions" shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Members hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Zurich, Switzerland in all disputes arising out of or relating to Transfer Miles. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, affects a Member’s rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
13. Loylogic reserves the right to reinstate, reverse or remove any Miles debited from or credited into a Member’s account incorrectly by MMG or not in accordance with Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
14. Any queries relating to Transfer Miles transactions may be submitted to contact us
15. Loylogic reserves the right at its sole discretion to vary or amend any of the Terms and Conditions herein at any time, without any prior notice, with effect for all following transactions.
16. Payment card transactions are processed by Loylogic Inc, Seestrasse 78, 8703 Erlenbach, Switzerland.